Friday, July 07, 2006

my dear family

Sorry...this post is a bit messed up but I am too frustrated to fix it and I have class. And I am going camping this weekend!!!


133/1641/320/tree.0.jpg" border="0" alt="" />This weekend my dear family came all the way to Sapporo to visit me! What's more, Eiko hasn't flown for 4 years and she mustered all her bravery and made the flight. GOOD JOB, Eiko! It was so good to see お母さん、Eiko and Hajime and show them around my life in Sapporo. We also rented a car and went to Furano, a farm town a few hours from Sapporo famous for lavender and flower fields.
Welcome to Japan soft cream. Would you like laspberry, mix that entered the cup or special six flavor?
















We ate lunch at this lovely cabin in the middle of the woods. I am going to miss Japanese curry! Of course, Yoshiko spoils me whenever I am with her. Thanks so much お母さん!

No comments:

Followers