Thursday, October 27, 2005

One month later



Yesterday was my one-month anniversary for being in Sapporo. That means 9% of my time here is already gone. Unreal! It's been a fabulous month and I was reflecting on some of the things that have happened during that time. Let's see...

-I've been extremely lonely
-I've made a bunch of incredible friends
-I've gone to bed really hungry 4 nights in a row
-I've eaten the best Korean food I've ever had in my life
-I've climbed 2 mountains
-I've been so terribly bored
-I've been so frustrated with Japanese people, I just want to leave
-I've realized time and time again why I love this country and it's people so much
-I've gone for 1 month without praying before eating
-I've experienced new levels of God's love for me and His desire to know all people of every race and nationality

Thank you all for your e-mails and comments! I look forward to reading them more than I can say...

Lindsey

8 comments:

Seth McAllister said...

Wow Linz,
Time does really fly by here, I am already at nearly 10 months and it literally feels like I arrived last week. Well not really but you get my point. Keep up the good work, praying for you.

摂 [ Seth ]

Katie Pentkowski said...

I appreciated your "realness" in how your feeling. It gives me more of an idea of how to pray for you! Thank you for your site, I love reading your stories. Lots of love to you,

Katie

Anthony said...

What great experience you are going through. Hopefully you are writing a personal journal of your trip as you can refer to it later. I miss you, but than again, I have for sometime.

Colin Franger said...

Look to Jesus in everything you do. He loves you.

Bethany Franger said...

Now I really wish I was coming with your mom!
Love Bethany

Eiko said...

Dear sister,
How are you doing? Are you really OK in Hokkaido...? I am thinking of you(^^) Talk on Monday!
Love,
Eiko

Anonymous said...

Lindsey, What an emotional rollercoaster! Gpa and I are praying for you. Let us know if you need anything material from SD. Love you! Gma

pisces26 said...

Hi, Im doing some research into various themes around Hiking such as 'rambler association'. I need to find more contributors. I've found some at rambler association but I need more ideas on where to look. Any ideas?
Thank you

Followers